WinCC Unified recipe issues

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I started working with Unified panels and am experiencing trouble with recipes (or to be correct parameter sets).
I did check all the YouTube videos before asking here and was searching the forums but haven't find the answer and to be honest don't know where to look. Issue is that on the HMI i cannot create/delete or do anything with parameter sets.
I have parameter control view blocked with job id set at 999999.. (i believe this is max number).
On simulation everything works normally and as expected so I don't see programming error.
I use internal memory for recipes data(but have also tried usb where I can see some database was created).
Not sure do I need to do something on the real panel because as I said everything works in simulation..

It looks that something buggy was with TIA or something broke in the UDT in the PLC UDTs (had like 5 revisions so something maybe got broke in between).
I made a new PLC UDT and new parameter set, connected everything as before and now is working!
Leaving it for feedback, working on version TIA v17 so maybe the new V18 fixed some issues.

PS. Also now showing number 9999999999 in the as parameter set number but that seems normal as now create new button works and then it starts from "1".
So when there is no sets it seems that this number is shown..

Last edited: