SIMATIC Microbox PC remotely

Maj3stic

Hi guys,

I'm a beginner in this field, but i have knowledge on IT i want to give a help to my best friend for his SIMATIC Microbox PC that he will be able to connect remotely to his system and check the performance of the workstation remotely , so the question is is it possible i set up a connection using a vpn to his router and connect it to his Simatic Microbox pc so we can have an access remotely, and if yes please may you provide me for details and documentations. :rolleyes:

If you can reach the PC, i.e. ping it, there are several options:
VNC (recommended)
Remote Desktop
Teamviewer (if you also want to be able to reach the PC without the VPN connection).

If you can reach the PC, i.e. ping it, there are several options:
VNC (recommended)
Remote Desktop
Teamviewer (if you also want to be able to reach the PC without the VPN connection).
Thank you Jasper for your reply,

is it possible i display the Simatic microbox and inspect the system? since i did take a look to the outputs i didnt see any plugs to connect to a screen or something i might be wrong if yes may you please provide me more infomation.

Thank you

since i did take a look to the outputs i didnt see any plugs to connect to a screen or something i might be wrong if yes may you please provide me more infomation.
I assume the Microbox PC is an IPC127E.
The IPC127E has Display Port for a screen and USB ports for mouse and/or keyboard.