Not possible to run more than one datalog in a PV+ ?

phuz

I never really noticed this because I rarely do datalogging in a PV+, but it seems you can only start one datalog. Is this really true?
My customer has 8 different datalog sets from an old PV conversion we did, each with different polling rates, so putting them all under one log is not an option. Please tell me there's a workaround.

If they're truly limited to ONE, why would they permit you to create as many as you want?

Last edited:
You are correct, that you can setup multiple data log models but only one data log model can be used at runtime.

The workaround is if you need to have multiple data log models you will have to implement "DataStore Plus ActiveX Control" but is a PITA to setup correctly.

Similar Topics

Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hello all , i just bought a plc 5 ,and changing the key lock switch does not put the processor in either run or program mode. I can only do this...
Replies
Views
The only PLC related to this post, is that my goal is to be able run both new, old and arcaic PLC and HMI related software on the same laptop. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom