GE Fanuc 90-30 LogicMaster 90 Software

CEN

Hello,
Would anyone be able to help me find a copy of Logic Master 90 Software? I need this for a conversion. I have a printout of what is in the PLC but I do not believe it is accurate. I would like to upload the controller to compare. I have the com cable already.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a .zip file.

In order to communicate with the PLC you will need to run Logicmaster on a 32-bit operating system. I use DOSBox on 32-bit XP. Also, I've had problems with USB/serial converters not being able to maintain a connection long enough to complete the upload, so a computer with a real COM port is best.

Similar Topics

I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are in the process of demolishing a couple of old GE Fanuc plc’s. We don’t have any method of reading the old dos logicmaster series 5 and...
Replies
Views
Hi, let's see if someone can help me here. It's the first time I work with a GE FANUC PLC. The client gave me the backup files they took from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about data collection regarding the GE Fanuc 90/30 PLC. I am using LogicMaster 90/30 as the primary programming...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been around PLCs for quite a few years but am by no means an expert. I am delighted to have recently discovered this website and this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom