Panasonic FP-X C40T

RTI_Jam

hi everyone.

i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try to compile it many errors appears. then someone told me that I should used FPWIN GR.

my problem now is I need to download the program to the new PLC (same model) but cannot do it because of errors while compiling. Can someone help me how will I convert the file from PRO 7 to GR, if that is the needed file. OR how can I correct the error.

Attached image is the error.

Thanks everyone.

Panasonic PLC Error.png

Similar Topics

I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a Customer that has 2 Panasonic FP2-C2 units. I'm not exactly sure what this even is... Is it a PLC with motion control or just...
Replies
Views
Currently working on a job for panasonic using FP-XH model PLC. I have finished my code and it seems to be working as expected (hopefully) :utoh...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I have a problem after a backup attempt. I lost all programming in plc panasonic afpx c30t, is it possible to perform a restoration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom