FTView Studio SE - Can't refresh project explorer

anonb

Hello everyone,

I had a problem that happening with FactoryTalk View Studio SE (V12) (Network Distributed).

If i create a new project, everything went fine the project is created to the factorytalk directory server, I saw it appear in the factory talk administration console of the server, etc ..

On the client side, in the project explorer view, if I create a new Area or anything, i saw it appear on the server console, but the client doesn't update the project explorer view, if I wait few minutes I have an error "Can't refresh project explorer. Please restart the application".

If I restart FT View Studio, then I can see my new Area. Same problem for an HMI Server creation, I have to reload the application anytime I add something.

Any help will be appreciated