AB FTView ME bar chart

Hey All, I am attempting to create a bar graph(histograph) in FTView Studio. I would like to graph water consumption for each day of the week (7 values) and compare them.

When i select the bar graph icon, I only seem able to graph a single tag value. With my current knowlege, i will need to create 7 bar graphs and position them beside each other to display a chart with 7 different tag values.

Is there a more efficient method of achieving this goal?

Yeah the bar object is only for one single tag. If you want one for each day, you would need to create them as seven individual objects and just place them together.

In FT View SE I could choose to embed an Excel chart that could dynamically update. I don't know that this is possible in ME. Maybe through ActiveX, but I have never tried to do this before. And you would likely need to setup Excel on the PV. Which of course means you would need a PV that allows desktop access.

OG

Thank you all for your responses. In the end i did line up the bar charts one after the other to form a histograph. It looked pretty neat in the end. It was surprising that there was no other way to achieve it. But is is ok for the small application i have it for. Cheers.