Proficy Machine Edition search for specific instruction (i.e. COM REQ)

tblount70

Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new project is to search for COM REQ instructions. That can help me flush out most of the data connections to other equipment, motion modules, etc. In the past, I've always pdf'd the program blocks and then searched for REQ. For some reason Adobe is no longer 100% on the searching.

So.... When I open up PME and use the Find, it doesn't seem to pick up instruction TYPE. I can search and find variable names, but not instruction type (again, like REQ).

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am still a beginner with PLCs and I have never worked with GE PLCs before so looking for some help. I am using GE Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
hey i am new to PME proficy-machine-edition-9-70-emerson, can anyone please help me in knowing how to install a crack version. usually i used to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download version 9.8 of G.E.'s proficy machine edition, does anyone have a link to a download site?
Replies
Views
I have a GEFanuc plc 90-30 that has dumped it's program and IP. The tool in PAC for setting a temporary IP is not available. The Offline Commands...
Replies
Views
I am new to the GE Proficy Machine Edition. Currently updating some logic on a Rx7i system using Proficy Machine Edition 7.5. The issue is that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom