panel view 6 plus vs panel view plus mer application file help

oscar2873

Hi, good afternoon to all member of the forum, I had a panelview plus 6 model 600 that recently broke down and had firmware version 8.0 installed and of which I keep the mer file of the application that I use in a memory, and I have a panelview plus model 600 in good condition and that has the Firmware version 5.10.16, which was the last one that came out for this device, when I loaded the application, I loaded it but it did not open it due to incompatibility. Is there any way or program to pass the mer or edit file so that the application can be read on this device.

In advanced thanks for any help you can give me.

You will need to restore it in FactoryTalk View Studio ME version 8 or newer (using the Application Manager). Then you will need to make a new runtime for v5.1.