Deleting an Equipment Phase in CLX online

jkerekes

I don't remember if this is possible inc RSLogix 5000. I need to delete an unused Equipment Phase while online. I have unscheduled the phase. There is one phase routine in it (running). The delete function under the right click context menu is greyed out. I'm not using any phase tags anywhere. Like I've said, i can't remeber if I was ever able to do this without going offline or in program mode. RA technotes that I have found do not definatively state this. Can anyone verify this? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a s7-1200 at home that went into "CPU error: Serious firmware exception". After a power cycle it was OK again, but all retained data...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Working on one of my client's systems with SLC processors, earlier today she called me and said she was having comms errors, had a solid...
Replies
Views
Hello EtherCAT gurus. Is it possible to delete the EtherCAT Stack Code information from an EtherCAT device using the available Windows tools...
Replies
Views
Hello: Richard here, new to the group. We are learning Studio 5000 in my advance PLC class at school, but greatly limited by not being able to...
Replies
Views
All of these processes are taking all day to run. When doing the same operation in a stand alone intouch application it only take a few minutes to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom