1734-Aent

jonfarrugia

Is it possible to get the status of the I/O modules on a 1734-Aent rack? I can get the communication module status by using GSV but when I remove a slice, I cant figure out how to determine if there is a Point Bus I/O error cause by a module beng removed.

Anyone?

safety modules will always indicate 1 instead of 0 ? . normal modules will be 1 and if there is a fault or disconnection will change to 0. instead , the safety module will stay 1 always even if the module is remove like i tested it....thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have got a problem which i first thought to be a network problem but now starting to think we have got a broken 1734-AENT PointIO unit...
Replies
Views
Hello. My facility has Point IO modules (on a separate cabinet) which is connected to a controllogix PLC via 1756-EN2T module. We lost...
Replies
Views
Hello, There is a small test rig in our work which is sometimes salvaged for parts. The test rig is connected to a small robot used for training...
Replies
Views
I had a 1734-AENT point IO adapter go bad. It was a series A F/W 3.006 I order a replacement, however it was a 1734-AENT series A F/W 1.033 I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom