Studio 5000 - Can't connect with USB

Timeismoney08

Connecting to a L36ERM Processor, I get this message for my usb driver... "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

ANy advice? it won't let me connect.

Similar Topics

So I am connected in via a VPN to our office where we have several PLCs on the network. I know their IP addresses and I can ping them just fine...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom