Weintek MT8071iE Ethernet port

I've bought from genius. Good company and solid delivery.

Thank you very much!

I still have the cable number in my PM's if he can't remember it. I also have the PIN-OUT if you want to make one.

I think Greg is looking for a serial comm cable not a programing cable but to communicate to his PLC's to the HMI and they are Mitsubishi's so I dont think the cable I sent you will work as yours were for the Automation Direct

Attached is the Mitsubishi Cables for the HMI's

This is the for all the PLC's they support (a lot) https://www.weintek.com/Download/PLC_Connect_Guide/eng/PLC_connection_guide.pdf

Thank you very much!

I think Greg is looking for a serial comm cable not a programing cable but to communicate to his PLC's to the HMI and they are Mitsubishi's so I dont think the cable I sent you will work as yours were for the Automation Direct

Attached is the Mitsubishi Cables for the HMI's

This is the for all the PLC's they support (a lot) https://www.weintek.com/Download/PLC_Connect_Guide/eng/PLC_connection_guide.pdf

Would u have one for making the Ethernet connection cable as well