ftview me firmware version

stallone

Good day all,

my customer has panelview packed up and i have a similar one in stock and i have managed to upload the ftview me application (ver 5.10) from the damaged unit.

The hmi i have is preloaded with ver 8 firmware.

Is there a way to downgrade the hmi to a version that will run the 5.10 application.

thank you

Hi all,

i have setup my new panelview plus 700, running version 8.0.

My me transfer utility transferred my ver5.10 application no problem.

New problem, when the application is about to start on the panelview,
a resolution warning pops up to say the application's resolution is different to
the terminal resolution do you want to continue, i say yes it loads but the application is so much smaller than the panelview screen.

I checked in the application project settings and the resolution is set to the correct 640x480.

any ideas why this is happening and how to correct it?

thank you

Was the project built for a PanelView Plus Compact ? Does the message say anything about the resolution, or just that it does not match ?

There was a resolution checking feature (and warning) added to PV+ v8 firmware, but in general it really does detect that the application was built for a different resolution.

What are the exact part numbers / models of the old and new terminals ?

Yes it was built for panelview plus.

It says resolution of the application
Is different ro resolutionof the terminal

Old hmi was 2711p-t7c4d1 ver 5.10
New hmi is 2711p-t7c4d8 ver 8.0

Last edited:
I did some further testing and i tried a different application, also a ver 5.10 and this one loads and runs perfectly.

Not sure why the other one is small, because in the project settings it is selected to be the correct resolution for the panelview plus 700.

So it seems the problem is specific to this application only.