Magellis OIT Data Logging File

Yna

Hello guys,

I uploaded the trends data log file from the Magellis OIT. How can I open the trends data logs (*.dat) into excel file with this data format: column A is timestamp, column B is data, and column C quantity?

I tried to follow the instruction on the help, I used the vijeo designer data manager but the file data format is 04/12/12 13:21:00,59.010990,1. How can I put that data into column? Any help please? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi guys..can anyone help me how to fix this: During runtime on Magellis XBTGK5300 OIT, there are instances that the display are not responding for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I tried to replace the memory card of XBT GK5330 Series OIT( scneider electric) into higher capacity but why there is an out of memory...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an upcoming project that I am required to use a GE Versamax CPUe05 PLC and am trying to decide what HMI to use. I have no experience...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i am new to rslogix 5000 programming, tags etc... I have used rs logix 500 for a number of years and have set up some projects with...
Replies
Views
I have Unity Pro running a PLC simulator (Schneidere Premium). That works fine. The target environment has a Magellis HMI. I want to test the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom