Modbus addressing Wago 750-8206

ccanedo

Hi,
I am using a Wago 750-8206 controller and a Magelis HMIGTO6310. I am trying to use modbus tcp comm between the 2 devices. Does anybody know the modbus addressing on the Wago PLC?
Thanks in advance

%I - From 0x000 -> 0x17ff
%Q - From 0x1800 -> 0x2fff
%M - From 0x3000 -> 0xffff

Note that you'll have to add 1 to all of these addresses to get the Modbus address. For example %MW0 would be 412289.

Good luck!

Yosi

%I - From 0x000 -> 0x17ff
%Q - From 0x1800 -> 0x2fff

%I would therefore start at 400001
%Q would therefore start at 406145

You can, of course, read all of the DI and DO from the PLC using their bit addresses %I would start at 100001 and %Q at 000001.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Yosi,
I have tried all that and no luck.
I am using codesys e!RUNTIME. I have been told by a WAGO rep that the modbus addressing change from Codesys 2 to this new e!****PIT software.
Do you know anything about it?
Thanks

Hi Yosi,
I used the same protocol before in a Wago 750-880 PLC and it worked. But I was using the old Wago Cosedys Software. Now I am using e!****PIT which use e!RUNTIME (codesys 3).
I am suing the Modbus Master Manager to modbus address my variables. For example, I have a WORD var that I choose to be a R/W register then e!****PIT automatically assigned 32000 to that variable.
Do you know what memory should I access and what address number should I use?
Also, an interesting fact. I tried to change the value of that variable in the PLC and defaults back to 0
Thanks in advance