I have a lot of surplus PLC hardware and equipment

I'm sure it's been asked many times but where is the best place to sell, mostly brand new, PLC equipment? Sorry if it's asked a lot. I'm new to this site

Somewhere to sell

Hopefully someone can direct somewhere outside of ebay and radwell. I have acquired quite a bit of surplus through the years in the field

I feel for you. I have a pretty decent stash of old development hardware (PLC, HMI, VSD's, etc.) that are worth something to someone, but Radwell gave an offensive offer for the lot, and I don't feel like babysitting 100 Ebay listings, but maybe I'll have to.

I feel for you. I have a pretty decent stash of old development hardware (PLC, HMI, VSD's, etc.) that are worth something to someone, but Radwell gave an offensive offer for the lot, and I don't feel like babysitting 100 Ebay listings, but maybe I'll have to.

I have a lot of stuff myself. Factory sealed. Radwell was dismal on the offer. Brought it to Mark, offer was a bit better, but not worth the loss. Have to remember these are resellers, so they want it as cheap as possible to make money.

A few months ago, Mark said he usually pays about 40% of ebay prices. Well, I'll gladly take 40% of factory sealed 5069-IB16 cards that are selling on ebay.

Its outrageous, but completed listings are over $1,700 per module.

I'm tempted to toss a couple of 5069-IB16F (factory sealed) for $1,500.00 each. Free shipping and can toss in the RTB's if you need.

Crazy!!!