mitsubishi a0j2 series

ravi1821

Dear sirs,

currently i am working on project which need to replace the aoj2 series cpu, aoj2-d71 positioning unit to a2s series and position unit ad75.i have checked in the net and were not able to find information on d71 position unit. i dont have any software to communicate with the unit to retrieve the information. For your info, the d71 is connected to mitsubishi servo mr-sa352 ( for this servo unit also i cann't find the manual ). By the way all the product mentioned above is from mitsubishi. Anybody have done this type of modification and can i get any manual for it.

Please advise

Thanks in advance

ravi

I know the manuals for the A0J2 are on www.meau.com.

Go to Downloads, then Manuals, and in the hierarchy select:

Industrial Automation
PLC
PLC-A0J2(H)

Industrial Automation
Motion Control
A Series Motion Control

Industrial Automation
Servo
Amplifiers
MR-SA

All the manuals you need are there, I just checked.