You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th, 2006, 01:24 PM   #1
agarb
United States

PanelView Error 60

I have a PV1000 (2711-K10G3) in a 3 month old project that displays a seemingly random error 60. It can run for hours without problem before requiring power being cycled to clear the error. This error has been evident since the early days of the project. A very similar machine running nearly-identical hardware that was built 7 years ago runs fine. I've searched the knowledgebase & called A/B tech support numerous times. A/B even provided a warranty replacement that didn't solve the problem. The last email A/B sent me said, "we have seen a trend of error 60 messages in recent terminals." I was curious if anybody else has experienced this? If so, how did you resolve the issue?

Aaron

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum