ControlLogix, SST Profibus DP Interface Card and Hesch Baghouse Controller

Lamia

Hi all,

This is my first time on the forum so please forgive me if I don't explain things correctly.

I am trying to find some sample code that will allow me to talk to a slave on a profibus network. I am using a ControlLogix PLC and trying to communicate to a HE 5750 Baghouse controller. I can find some examples that allow me to get the diagnostics of a slave, however no examples on how to read specific data. I am not overly familiar with the Profibus network.

If anyone has any information, it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I have a tank farm, approx 20 tanks. These tanks each have a E&H PMP75 profibus sensor the sensors are on 2 nodes of profibus PA which comes from...
Replies
Views
AB controllogix, Molex profibus SST card and Siemens MicroMaster 440 & Sinamics G150 Hi, I have project which use AB Controllogix as PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are planning to use Bradcommunication's SST-PB3-CLX-Rll profibus in Controllogix platform, I have a look at the menual and tested in the...
Replies
Views
I am using a Controllogix PLC with an SST profibus card SST-PFB-CLX-RLL. I configured it and it works well. I have one major issue. When I cycle...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom