Interlock button in PV1200 migrate to RSView32?

ckchew666

Hi,

I'm working on a PV1200 migration to RSView32 project.

But I face some problem duplicating the graphics manually again, because some of the buttons are not supported in RSView32. For example interlock buttons.

In this interlock buttons, only one button can be activated at a time, when Auto button is activating, and we press the Inching buttons, the Auto button will deavtivate automatically. Deactivate means send '0' to the PLC. It's like a 3 positions selector switch.

Is there anywhere to mimic this in RSView32?

Thanks.

Interlock_Buttons.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, This morning I attempted to add a good bit of communication between a few of our PLCs. For the most part, everything worked fine, except for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Had a discussion with a cunsultant about safety and he claimed that for example an Allen Bradley MC1 (two contacts) magnetical non-contact...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Working on a robot welding cell today that I have worked on a few of these machines before except this one the fixture air valves are DeviceNet...
Replies
Views
Does your facility allow anyone to bypass door safety interlocks? I am against this but there's a discussion again at our plant about needing to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom