Login FactoryTalk View Se with Trigger from PLC and String

lprinsloo

Good Evening

Hope someone can assist me with this question I have. I want to Trigger a Macro or bit from Rockwell PLC (CompactLogix 1769-L33) to FactoryTalk View SE. This must run a Macro or VB that logs in a User. The User name and Password will be strings from the PLC. Is this possible?

The User is created in FactoryTalk SE. I just want to control from the PLC the Log in and this could then be possible to doing the login from different destination than the SCADA PC it self

Similar Topics

So I'm developing an SE application for a Local Station HMI. I have a few Users (Operator, Maintenance, SuperUser), and I've set up their...
Replies
Views
Hey all, This is my first post so I thought I would share a solution to a request I've seen a few times on this forum while trying to figure it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a half-completed PV+6 application that I inherited from another engineer who left the company. I'm using FactoryTalk View ME. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am running FactoryTalk View Studio ME 5.10 and am wondering if it is possible to have a display open when a login failure occurs...
Replies
Views
Anybody out there seen this? I have a PanelView in the field that a has 3 user levels (Operator, Supervisor, Manager). When a manager logs in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom