Pro Face Ethernet

MACCI

I am having and incredible amount of problems connecting Proface GP2600 to a Mitusbish MELSEC-Q PLC, anyone know of that magical hold your tongue the right way secret to making this work, as i have tried everything i can think of, and this includes reading the manual from front to back ;) any help will be greatful, Regards. J

Similar Topics

A FlexLogix cpu 1794-L/34A is using a Ethernet module 1788-ENBT/A to communicate with several Flex-I/O racks and one Pro-Face GP2500S HMI. When...
Replies
Views
I have a GP37W-LG11-24V an old unit with a round ps2 looking port for programming. Does anyone know the part number for the cable is and what the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At site, there is a Pro-Face 19” screen Model: SP-5800WP FWXGA complete with PFXSP5B10 box. Connected via Ethernet to the screen...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have a problem with PLc schneider Pro-Face LT3201,it does not start,I dont know which software is used to communicate with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen this on a Pro-Face HMI? Im using a SP-5400 screen with the SP-5B10 brainbox on the back. Anytime there is a power failure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom