Big problem

mas_2000

HI
I try to link plc TI545 to OPC (kepware) to SCADA CIMPLICITY
its first time to deal with all. i need simple example to
show me step by step what i will do and include some photos
showing these steps
please help me

Not familiar with TI or Cimplicity, however try connecting the kepserver with the plc.
Ist create a project, select the correct driver (you will need to set the comms properties).
Then as a simple test create Channel1 & Device1 (these are the default so no need to do much here, then create a tag (the help is very good).
Then run the client (Tools\launch quickclient)that comes with kep, select the project it will automaticaly find the tags & read the values, once you have successfully got it to communicate you can then either create all the tags in kepware or in the scada.
some scada systems can brouse the tags in kepware & import them.

Hi
Try this config file. It is for a CTI 2500 plc (TI545 compatible). The OPC is sold by CTI but a think it is a branded kepware product.
Bardes