sia project manager PG% V2

jude

using a demo verion of Saia project manager sp2.0.150 I uploded a program from a PCD 3.M 5440.
It uploaded as a UPL file which the demo will not open, I used the disassembler and it changed it to a dsr file which the program opened as a partial il or structure text program which seems to be incomplete, From what I have read the demo should work as a full version for a period of 90 days. Anyone any ideas

Saia PG5.2

The demo version is a full version for 90 days. (standard libraries only)
What choices were made when you disassembled the file?
(listing, source files, single source files, block separated,block type separated etc)

When you disassemble your upl file, it may not be very readable, dependent on how it was programmed.
Normally you will need the source project.

you are right I needed the source file the supplers sent it to us on the 5th November and I was able to open and read it yeaterday
Thanks now do you know where I might find basic information on programming in this format , I am comfortable in Allen bradley but not with this and I need to get familiar so I can at least trouble shoot it
Thanks again

At the Saia support page: http://www.sbc-support.ch/
Look at product code index\PG5\PG5 2.0 (current version)\PG5 2.0 Suite
There is a programming manual for download. Besides the help is quite good if you open the files, place the cursor on the instruction or fupla box and press [F1]

The installation program also installs several programming examples in your project library.

Bardes

PG5 2.0 Suite