Going online with a TI505

phaedrusc6

Can anybody help me with steps in getting online with the TI505 plc? I have a dongle and I need to look at some inputs while the machine is in operation, but I am not familiar with the steps to do this. I have a hard copy of the code and would also like to know how to navigate to a specific bit or network while online with the processor. I would greatly appreciate any help with this. -Bobby

You failed to mention which software package you are using. 505 Workshop or TISoft? Which processor, TI525, TI545....? What OS on the PC? If I remember the TI versions were possibly all RS232 or 422. So is your dongle a USB to serial unit?
The TI500's and 505's were some of the easiest to connect with.

Similar Topics

I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a machine that has 1500 cpu program is v15:1 I have the program from the Oem and the tia portal software v15.1 ? I have set the laptop...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I'm a pretty green PLC tech and I need help logging on to some SLC 5/04 PLCs. I have a 1747-UIC and 1747-CP3 cables and I'm using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom