Oscat library

QMS_MAN

Hi all,

I am the Bosch Rexroth version of Codesys (Indraworks V13).

I have downloaded the Oscat library but cannot get it into Indraworks.

Please could somebody step me through this process.

o_O

Kind regards

QMS MAN

go to window then additional library
that is all
it is same as any other library.
use the version 3 library.
also download the pdf, and the txt version.

Hi Shooter,

I have tried to follow your path, but under window there no tab for "additional library"?
Still struggling to get Oscat into Indraworks..

Regards.

sorry it is under tools, install library.
as you can see the extension has the name library,
Version 2 was lib.
so you need version 3 of the oscat library

sorry first go to library manager, then import, it will say impossible, but do a yes, then it will make an export file on the right and you can use drag/drop.

1) Open OSCAT as a library (I'm assuming that you're using CoDeSys 2) [Files]->[Open]-[Files of Type]-> *.lib

2) Find the function(s) you want and export them [Project]->[Export]
3) Import the functions into your project [Project]->[Import]

Note that there may be functions that are dependent on other functions so you have to export/import all of them for your code to compile.

Good Luck,

Yosi

Indraworks 13 works in codesys V3
So it is all new for me, but now i have to switch over to V3.
Is there a simpler way to get a library in the V3?
btw V2 oscat.lib can also be used in V3.

as you may know i am familiar with V2, and oscat, using it extensively
In V2 i am using the txt version, works great when not importing everything, i edit in NPP then insert it in V2, I compile the program and then it comes with an error not having a function, so i insert that one and so on. When short i change the function and insert the sub direct.

Hi Shooter,
Thanks for your instruction.
I finally managed to install the Oscat Library into my Indraworks project.
When I do a build/generate code I am now getting all sorts of errors suggesting the Oscat library in conflicting with my existing library.

Example is the TON instruction.

Any Idea's ?

Regards

in some cases not TON the names are the same like signal is one of them, as the program can not know which one is used you have to tell it yourself.
you can change the names in oscat to prevent double names :edit the lib.

It is a an issue with the library version of the standard library that is in the oscat library. See attached doc on how to change it.