OT: Here we go again....

Uptown :: I really hope the world can pull together and listen to the scientists for once in order to try and change our climatic course.

This 'man made global warming' . . .
Smells more like a scam. I think it was Kyoto which fell apart over how many gazillion
dollars was supposed to be given to various third world kleptocrats in the name of it.
And, here in America, then President barak Obama stole tens of billions of dollars,
parceled it out to his campaign contributors calling them 'loans' and then they all went
bankrupt so's they wouldn't have to pay the money back.

If 'they' REALLY wanted to reduce America's carbon emissions, 'they' should have
opened Yucca Mountain and moved all our spent fuel rods into it. Then built a nuclear
fuel rod reprocessing plant inside Yucca Mountain. Then made low interest loans to
very large power companies which could and would pay the money back and have them
build new nuclear power plants - and THEN retire the coal fired power plants.

Poet.

No body want to listen to the scientists when it go against their ideology.

And I thought Obama is really a lizard man. I read it on the interwub.

If 'they' REALLY wanted to reduce America's carbon emissions, 'they' should have
opened Yucca Mountain and moved all our spent fuel rods into it. Then built a nuclear
fuel rod reprocessing plant inside Yucca Mountain. Then made low interest loans to
very large power companies which could and would pay the money back and have them
build new nuclear power plants - and THEN retire the coal fired power plants.

And then switch all the railroads to electric power. That in itself would be a huge improvement for the environment.

No body want to listen to the scientists when it go against their ideology.

There are very strong reasons to believe that too many of the scientists are driven by their ideology.

What is being pushed through is, in essence, an attempt to abolish capitalism and establish a non-free economic model around the world. No wonder many are just skeptical.

And then switch all the railroads to electric power. That in itself would be a huge improvement for the environment.

I remember reading once and I was surprised to learn the biggest contributors to the problem is/was cargo ships, I know you cant stop free trade and how you can move products across the water without a boat...