WINCC and Internal Tags, how...

userxyz

Hi,

I bought the WinCC Add-On WinCC Scheduler. The Software works fine in WinCC. It made a 'Tag Groep' 'Scheduler'. But these tags under scheduler are internal tags. Every tag is a binary (bool) tag. So it is 0 or 1. I need to write the value of each tag in a merker in the PLC.

The internal tag Zone_1 for example must be coupled in some way to merker M30.0, Zone_2 to M30.1, and ...

Can I couple internal tags to external tags in some way ?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

You must write an script (and activate GlobalScript Runtime) in C or VB, that reads the internal tags values p.ex. every one second and write then to Tags in the PLC.

Sincerely,
Kelkoon

Similar Topics

Dear respected engineers I want to make a production downtime stopwatch without using step7 only by using Wincc. I have a signal of failure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Can someone tell me if it is possible to use an internal tag in WinCC 7.2 to trigger a bit in a DB. My setup is as follows; S7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an existing winCC flexible project that connects to a CPU315-2dp. There is an I/O field on the HMI screen that writes to an internal...
Replies
Views
I am a little confused by a program that I am looking at. So If I got this correct multiplexing is using indirect addressing (Which points to an...
Replies
Views
In Flex sp2 in faceplate editor, I want to make a button visible when a external tag from plc (mw100) has value 4. In the designer, I can only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom