timer TOF (plc siemens S7 200) (...214)

paris

how to make a timer TOF with S7 200 CPU 214 this S7 200 does not have a timer TOF,
it y' has only TON and TONR
thank you

Paris,

I remebered this issue has been dealt with in the tips and tricks for the S7-200. I knew I had them lying around somewhere, but in the end had to google the net for it, because I couldn't find them back. It's tip 31, which can be found here. This tip deals with off-delay timers, pulse timers and extended pulse timers, all of which are not present in the older S7-21X PLCs.

Kind regards,

Paris,

the input for the timer should be 'NOT M1.0' in stead of 'M2.0'. Then it will work.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hello there! I have an assignment to use a TOF timer to delay the start of a motor ( this means that the TOF timer would work as a regular TON...
Replies
Views
Hi all, is there a way to reset a timer without starting it again. The manual says: If the signal state at the IN input changes to "1" before...
Replies
Views
hi any body help me to install TOF timer with any example becuase when i download program ,it did not download while i compiled program,there is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom