PSDirect and Vijeo Citect

Claptrap

Hi;

In my final-year project I need comunicate Vijeo Citect with a S7-200 PLC through PSDirect, but I don't know how configure Vijeo Citect to comunicate with PSDirect.

How indicate to Vijeo Citect to find PSDirect? And variable's tags how put in PSDirect and Vijeo Citect? What steps I must follow? Any document explains this?

Sorry for my very bad english, but really I need help. Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Has anyone had success with a VIPA PLC talking to Citect using PSDirect Driver over Ethernet? The current situation is Citect V7.1...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom