1756 HSC issues with Z gate pulse

pauly

:unsure:I am trying to use a 1756 HSC in a Logix rack in mode 4 (store reset, start) using a PEC into the Z input. My problem is that I have two seperate PEC signals from two unwind reels being switched via isolated outputs to the Z input on the counter card, when the reel I want to monitor is running on it's own things are fine but when the other reel is moved then the other PEC seems to trigger the counter! This even though there is no physical connection to the counter apart from via the two isolated relays on the output card.
Any thoughts or help would be very much appreciated.

Similar Topics

The Setup: We have 2 counter cards in the 10th and 11th slot of a chassis. On each card are two independent pickups that monitor flow turbines...
Replies
Views
I have am trying to determine if I can use a 1756-IB16I (or some dc input equivalent) to handle a 24vdc input pulse frequency of 80 pulses per...
Replies
Views
Just finished an upgrade from a SLC500 to CLX where they had a 1746-HSCE and we're now using a 1756-HSC. Two wire pulse signal from the...
Replies
Views
I have an older SLC500 that has a PLS card in its rack. I want to remove the SLC and add a L23E-QBFC1. Can a resolver be wired up to the High...
Replies
Views
Our ABB Vision System requires a Pulse Train Input from an Encoder (12-15 VDC)to calculate the speed of the web. Instead of adding an encoder to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom