Controllogix 1756 HSC woes

pauly

I am using a 1756 HSC in a local Logix rack in mode 4 (store reset, start) using a PEC into the Z input. My problem is that
every so often the stored value "drops" to a very low value sometimes to zero. This makes no sense as there should always be a stored count value. I have used screened cable throughout and connected the card as per the manual. Is there a limit to the frequency for the Z input maybe?
Any thoughts or help would be very much appreciated.

Similar Topics

We have a project where we have the 1756-L82Es in redundancy with Remote IO Backplant via EN2TRs. Everything works and is redundant but we can...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I posted few days ago about a fault i had with my motion. I did some cable check and replacement and it didnt solve my problem yet but...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
PN1651 - ControlLogix 1756-OF8/B modules may exhibit spurious channel 4 through 7 faults. Rockwell just released this and we have an upcoming...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the PA75 bricking on power ups. We had 2 that were a year old brick on us. 1 bricked when the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom