GE "Intellegent Platforms" no more RIP..

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
For those who still call them "GE Fanuc" GE Intelligent Platforms is now GE Automation Controls.

RIP GE-IP 🍺

WELCOME TO GE REIMAGINED

This is a pivotal time in the history of GE. We have begun the alliance that brings Alstom Power and Grid into the GE family. Today we are a more focused and vital industrial company, better able to provide for your power needs. It is a huge leap forward in GE’s evolution into a digital industrial company.
As leaders in the industry for over 130 years, GE and Alstom have a rich and similar history, built on engineering, innovation and technology. GE is fully committed to continuing our support of the innovation, values and diversity that have made both businesses leaders in the energy sector. With you, we are defining the way energy is generated, delivered and put to work.

Last edited: