Bosch Proportional Amplifier help.... datasheet or any info??

jkelleyus

Lifetime Supporting Member
All,

I have an older machine which uses Bosch Rexroth proportional control for pump tilt and relief. The pump would not tilt.

We tested command signal from the PLC (+-10 vdc) and found it to be OK. Main pump tests OK by manually manipulating the servo proportional pressure.

This nailed our problem down to either the valve or the amplifier. Replaced the valve with no difference. Replaced the card with an Ebay buy (card is discontinued) and it works but must need calibrated.

I need help finding a data sheet and/or instructions for the Bosch PN 0811 405 011 (pic attached). Pic denotes a total of four front facing adjustment pots...but I have no idea what they do or how to properly calibrate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, folks! Thanks!!!

John

RexrothCard.jpg