Control logix PID

hello ,
I am doing programming for one process
using controllogix PLC , its haveing PCV(Process control valve)4-20 ma
i have two condition
1 . if Operator chages PID Mode from Auto to manual during running
how to handled this condition in prog

2. if he changes to maual to auto ...//........

how the rammping factor work for it?

Thanks
sandeep patil

sandeeppatil1980,

There is an internal bit for Manual and Automatic in the PID function. You program must set this bit as needed. When set to Manual, your ControlLogix program must move the process Manual Setpoint value directly to the PID Control Output (CV) location. When in Auto mode, the PID function will compute the Control Value based on the Tuning Parameters that you have set.

Similar Topics

Hello All, This is more of a sanity check then anything. I have a project that I need to control the velocity of a fan based on the pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, A group I am involved with is just completing converting a Siemens APACS control system over to an RSLogix PLC. The subject came up of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a pump that has operational limits 15-100% Speed (9-60Hz). 1. On the PID instruction would you limit (.MINO=15% and...
Replies
Views
i have a control valve that is used to heat a tank of water. the steam valve only has digital signal to control it and no position feed back. when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, After spending most of a day Googling looking for the answer, I finally decided to make a thread and ask the experts. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom