FT View SE Display protection

clownbrother2

Hello,

I would like to protect a display screen so only maintenance can view the display.

How do I set up a log-in and a log-out, in FT View Studio so when someone selects the display in question they can type in the user name and password and view the display screen?

I have created a user group and user, but the system is set up so everyone can view the displays without having to log in, so basically we have very little security set up with the displays.

I know RSview had log-in and log-out buttons, but I can't seem to find anything in FT view studio.

Thanks,

o_O

Similar Topics

Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a system with three Panelview 7's connected in a DLR. The system started having miscellaneous DLR faults and they were supposedly...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Many years ago I programmed an Omron PLC and HMI and I was able to control which display was being shown on the HMI from the PLC. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a beginner to the GE PLC. I am working on a project to install two new viewmarq display. Has anyone ever connected or worked with this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom