Convert RSLogix Micro project to RSlogix 5000

Michael C

Is it possible to convert a RSLogix Micro Project to a RSLogix 5000 project?

I've tried following the manual from Allen Prabley for converting PLC 5/ SLC 500 to RSlogix 5000. During the translation I got a message "Processor 'Bul.1766' is not supported". Is there any way around this issue?

You might try converting to a SLC first. In RSLogix 500, save as with a new name first. Then change processor types, next resolve any errors you create by doing this (ONS vs OSR, I/O addresses, etc.).

Navigate to and download/install RSLogix Project Migrator 3.00.00

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductDownload.aspx?crumb=112

Otherwise, if using the PLC-SLC Translation Tool 2.00, within the RSLogix 500 MicroLogix application, you will need to replace the ML controller with an SLC, mitigate the eventual I/O or code compatibility then use the Translation tool.

Thanks. I have another problem though, in the controller list, there is no 1769-L32E, which is the one that we will use to replace it. What will I choose?