How to insatll new PV 1000

You need the *.PVA file from the old PanelView.

If you have the *.PVA file, you can download it using a PanelBuilder32 download utility, or using a flash memory card.

You might want to consult with Rockwell Automation Technical Support on this, or with the person/company who supplied you the PanelView terminal in the first place.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom