ISM Autodialer/AIC communication problems

Altair

sorry to post in bulk, but this other issue has become problematic.
I have an ISM autodialer connected to a slc5/03 via pic-1747.. it works fine (actually there is a panelview connected to the slc and the autodialer was connected to the panelview), but it worked fine.
Now that I'm trying to hook up a desktop to the slc I've gotten these 1747-aic modules.. but now the autodialer keeps calling me with communication failures (this locks up the panelview too).
Anyone else familiar with this situation? Any idea's would be greatly appreciated.
Currently I'm blind (the autodialer is down).

thanks,
Russ

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I have been tasked with what I deem a fairly insane idea. In its most basic form I have a cone that is being...
Replies
Views
This is to Phil, but I think that others may want to comment. There seems to be a wave or resurrected threads recently. And it seems that it is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working in a plant with an electrolyse process. Now we've got several cranes inside the electrolyse hall. All the...
Replies
Views
hello i wanna know about the types of redundancy that can be incorporate in the plc that is connecting to the remote equipment via ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi, If anybody having an idea to separate Rectangular strips of 10 mm width and 1.5 thickness(non magnetic), please let me know. 1. I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom