How To convert decimal to hexadecimal

This is the problem with resurrecting dead threads. People read this first 2-3 posts and try to answer. Never noticing that the original question was asked in 2008.

It worked out for me. I didn't know how cool and powerful windows calculator is. Thanks to the resurrection, now I do!

Once again, do you NEED to convert?

Nope, I'm not the OP, just a bystander who won't be relying on RealCalc on my phone as much.

I was just trying to relay that we never know who or how a thread may help. This thread resurrection enlightened me to some cool features of the windows calculator that I did not know existed.

Converting Decimal into Hex

In response to the 2015 for the query above. Looks like he never answered however; I am doing the same thing with an Applied Motion Drive. According to the manuf; the SV200 Drive will accept decimal or Hex. but the byte payloads are expained as (Decimal), then shrink value by(div by 10) and then convert to Hex; Segment MSB and LSB. I am going to attempt to deploy the example code with a TOD instruction in hopes that works. So the short answer is YES need to convert to hex and the data in the payload for the MSG requires it. With that said, has anyone since came up with a fix? Now because byes are laid out for Msg's as (1,0) (3,2) (5,4) (7,6) byte swapping is nessic

Noone mentions an SV200 drive in the previous posts.
So you are asking new questions in an old thread.
Start a new thread.

(and the previous posts in this thread should have told you that one should not ressurrect old threads)