PID and PIDE 1/sec or 1/min configuration

remullis

In control logix I have come across a few programs where the PID is setup in 1/sec, but most are 1/min. Where would this configuration be and when you would you want one or the other?

Peter, Where is this configurable. I.e. I have one PID showing 1/s in the tuning constants and one in another program showing 1/m for INT gain and DER Time.

remullis
Hi, that parameter changes when you select either independent or dependent in the configuration tab for the PID equation. The drop-down. Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

I have a PID instruction in the ladder logic with tag name pid1 I was trying to follow the youtube to create the PIDE faceplate, however, the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project start up coming up in the next few weeks that I have 4 PID routines in my program. I have never used PID in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on control level project using PLC 1756-L62 (Rockwell). I put the same parameters on a MATLAB PID and PIDE of Logix5000...
Replies
Views
When using a PID you have access to a bit .MO What is the equivalent to .MO in the Pax P_PIDE Thanks
Replies
Views
the following question was asked in a recent thread ... since the same question comes up quite often in my classes, I've put together a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom