How to associate aTag with function inside SuperGenie

ahmed007

Hello everyone ..
I need ahelp for complete my project's code , now i succeed by associating my tags with super genie ,But I'm stopped at the function inside super genie that's has similar Tag inside it's cicode that super genie's page contained .. plz tell me what can i do for associating the Tag inside that function within super genie's page .
I heard about (AssGetProperty) function but I'm not sure if this useful in my project's case ..

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working with a RSVIEW project that is using VBA to do some calculations needed to generate reports and graphs in excel, no problem...
Replies
Views
Pretty simple question, but I was wondering how I can set the Analog Output 1 of an S7-1200 (DC/DC/Relay) to be proportional to a data tag. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom