Received via PM

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
This came in via PM this morning.

Hi Steve,
My name is Cedric.
We have a problem with a Ge Fanuc 90-30.
We remove the two microchips from the base plug and we loose the program. Now I want to know how I can put those programs again in the PLC.
I have not a big knowledge about PLC.
Thank you if you can help me.
Regards.
Cedric
PS: we are in Thailand

I prefer to respond through the forum and not by private conversation.

What model CPU? Why did you feel the need to remove the chips?
The CPU models I can think of where there are easily accessible chips are the ones where the CPU is one of those chips you removed. The other one could be a PROM chip.

If you are lucky, there is a backup of the program on the PROM chip and reinstalling both chips will get you started again.