TIA Portal V15.1 Sp1, Professional, Toggle Bit in HMI

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a IPC427E, TIA Portal V15.1 SP1, WinCC RT Professional.

This is a touch screen application, and I want set a bit on Click, and reset on Release, but under Events, there is not a Release.

Does anyone know of a work around? I am basically trying to configure a momentary Push Button.

I've only used the KTP700 Basic touch panels and I use the setwhilekeypressed event - I take it you do not have that option either?

key.jpg

Ken
Since its a PC with a separate touch screen and drivers..
What happens when you press it? or any place on the monitor
Does any input tool open too? ie setpoint (numeric input)

Click is my only option for the touch screen, many options for a mouse.
I wonder if Advanced version has more options.

"Press left mouse button" - is your touch
"Release left mouse button" - is your release

I am using IPC477D and IPC677D both touch screen and it is working well.