Rockwell TechEd Australia

mp91

Never been to one. Worth going?? Anyone here heading along? Seems like a good excuse to leave Melbourne winter for a few days

I usually go when it's on in Melbourne, and it's worthwhile for me. My colleague is going this year.

Worth going??

This can be answered I think in two ways.

Personally on my own dime, NOPE. It's a sales pitch and a party.

Company is paying, maybe. It shows new solutions and might give you some hands on with the new tech. Plus a party. (I should note, some people really like the social networking part of it.)

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom