WAGO 750-881 and Biejer X2 Modbus / tags question

Hey Guys,

Im trying to work out the Modbus memory map and the tags on the Beijer x2 HMI and 750-881 WAGO PLC. Have looked up the forum and found some great info but I'm just a little confused and also new to it. The 750-881 modbus register mapping conflicts with what i appear to be finding.

%IX0.0 -> Modbus Input address of 10000 (0x1000) which works but the documentation says it a configuration register?.

%QX0.0 ->Modbus Coil address of 00001 (0x0001) which i cannot get the HMI to read at all.

%MW0 ->Modbus holding address of 30000. (0x3000) which i actually found my AI data. Which displays on the HMI fine.

Think I've managed to confuse myself over this last week, so hopefully I've just overseen something simple. Im also trying to change some bits in a word at 1400 (0x300) but the HMI will not except that register location at all?.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks heaps in advance! :)

750-881 modbus.png

Hey Garry,

Thanks for your help, much appreciated, I worked out and can read Input, coils and input registers now. I got a feeling my Bieger x2 panel is not working correctly as Im having trouble trying to write/change bit to memory %MX or unused %QX coil registers. Tried for the life of me to export my tags on codesys 2.3 which would make life so much easier but the tag input on iX won't read the .exp file correct. Just got to get this writing thing sorted and ill be happy, good challenge.

Hello, Could you help me in connecting my Wago 750-881 with a Beier X2? There is communication because I have no fault on the Beijer, If I search inside the Codesys 2.3 I can See the IP of the HMI, but it gives an error. Tried in the IX Developer the Wago setting and a lot of other, like the Codesys, just cannot get them to
work together. Could you help?