You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:03 AM   #1
Roy007
Russian Federation

Micrologix 1500&1200

Please I have micrologix 1500&1200
The first time I make configuration for 1200 it was ok and i see the plc but there was on it a old programme so I make clear memory to delete it and to download a new one but after that I can't see the plc again to download a new one.
On 1500 from the first configuration I can't see the plc.
Please can anybody help me to solve the problem ?
Thank you.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:05 AM   #2
Mickey
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

"I can't see the plc" by this do you mean you lost communication? If so you probably changed the comm port setting when you downloaded the new program. Take a look at the offline file to check the comm ports configuration.

You can use the "DCOMM" button to change channel 0 to it default setting temporarily to get connected. See below.. It works for both the ML1500 and your ML1200

Quote:
The usual way to connect to a MicroLogix 1500 with an unknown protocol is to use the Channel 0 serial port and press the DCOMM button until the DCOMM LED comes on indicating that the controller has been temporarily switched to DF1 Full Duplex 19200 baud on the Channel 0 (built-in, round, min-DIN8) port.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dcommbutton.pdf (133.6 KB, 10 views)

If you want happiness for an hour-take a nap. If you want happiness for a day-go fishing. If you want happiness for a month-getmarried. If you want happiness for a year-inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime-help someone else.
----- Chinese Proverb
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:40 AM   #3
Roy007
Russian Federation

I try it I still have the same problem . I mean I can't see the plc that only I can see the interface only or the USB port and down this one you must to see plc that you have it so I can't see it .
Thank you
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum