Ovation based DCS Software

Navet902

I am an electronics tech with approx 22 years of military expierence, I am currently looking for employment. I have never had the privledge of working with PLC's or DCS :oops: , which many companies are asking for. Can someone enlighten me on what is "Ovation based DCS Software".
I am currently researching and trying to self teach myself about PLC's and DCS, Can this be done with profiency and where can I find good info to help me with this. Thanks for your help.

NAVET902

Similar Topics

Trying to set up a Logix 5000 L73 controller so the customer's Ovation DCS can read some analog and digital values at specific addresses. I think...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I have a question about interface between Rockwell PLC and Ovation DCS. 1st project, I see they can communicate via Prosoft module...
Replies
Views
Could somebody tell me how to install and configure an Emerson Ovation virtual host please?
Replies
Views
Needs to send ControlLogix data to Emerson Ovation Dcs using Ethernet/IP (1756-EN2T) ControlLogix - Logix5561, V19 Data to be send - Digital...
Replies
Views
Hi all I want renovate an old automation system.it have two plc . esd and f&g plc. Plcs are allen bradly plc 5. The old network is dh+ rs232. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom