Unity Pro Xl + CitectScada 6.1 simulation communication problem

sadn3ss

Hello,
I am having some problems connecting these two softwares. I will explain:

I have a program in Unity Pro, i tested and i have it in simulation because i do not have a plc available. So i set adress to 127.0.0.1 simulation mode. Till here everything is perfect.

I have a project in CitectScada and i have no idea how to configure it to connect to Unity Pro. I go to Express I/o setup and the option Are Create a new I/o Server, next create a new I/o Device, after select the type of I/O so u basically have an idea.

If somebody could help i would be extremely thankfull.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hello i want to implement a Read_var / Write_var functions to communicate with a modbus tcp device at the moment i use the unity simulator at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom